We stand by offering a great user experience.
If it isn't easy to use and understand; - What's the point?
What you can expect when working with us:
We know that when you have a problem, the last thing you want is to wrestle with a user manual or be pointed to a bad video or a useless user forum. As our client, we believe you have the right to…
1. Throw Out the User-Manual | Well designed software is intuitive software. If you (or your employees) know how to use a mobile phone, you can easily use our software without ever needing to consult the user manual.
2. Be Treated Fairly | Sure, many software companies can get greedy. In our case, we'll tell you what things really cost versus asking you, "what's your budget?"
3. Be Heard | We're into continuous improvement …it's the only way for us to make our software better. So, that means we're always listening for your feedback— the good and the bad.
4. Talk to Humans | When you need support, you expect a timely answer or resolution to your challenge. That's why you'll always get a live person in the US either by online chat or by phone. And if it's something we can fix while you're on the phone with us, we'll fix it!
5. Accurate Information | In uncertain times, you need to have certainty about where everything is at all times. Mortrack is as accurate as you can get.
6. Visibility into All of Your Options | When it comes to making decisions about your inventory management system, we'll help you understand your ALL of options— not a filtered list to choose from.